London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine

London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine

London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine
London Blue Topaz Opal Argentium Silver Necklace. This stunning statement 18 necklace is made up of genuine top quality London Blue Topaz beads 6mm, Ethiopian Opal gemstone beads with a London blue Lab Quartz (not glass) pendant. Finished with fancy Argentium chain and lobster clasp. All gemstones are wire wrapped in Argentium silver.

ARGENTIUM® Sterling Silver is the highest quality of Sterling Silver available today and is highly tarnish resistant. Sterling Silver is 92.5% silver and 7.5% copper.

Argentium is actually 93.5% silver with the remaining 6.5% a mixture of Copper and the element Germanium which gives it a higher tarnish resistance and less people are allergic to it than normal Sterling Silver. Necklace will come in gift box with ribbon. Information on lab created gemstones. The mineral composition of lab-created stones is created through a process similar to what nature does beneath the earth over millions of years, but in a lab at a fraction of the time, and for a fraction of the cost of mining. The average person would be hard-pressed to tell the difference between a natural and lab-created stone. It takes a trained eye, high magnification and other instruments. The main distinction is natural gems typically have inclusions from the crystallization process gases and other minerals mixing during the molten stage of stone creation.

Because lab-created stones rely on a steady, controlled process of applying minerals, heat and pressure, they usually have fewer inclusions. The item "London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine" is in sale since Monday, November 25, 2019. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Fine Jewelry\Fine Necklaces & Pendants\Gemstone". The seller is "casegal324" and is located in Willow Spring, North Carolina. This item can be shipped to United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Denmark, Romania, Slovakia, Bulgaria, Czech republic, Finland, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Estonia, Australia, Greece, Portugal, Cyprus, Slovenia, Japan, Sweden, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, South africa, Thailand, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Ireland, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Bahamas, Israel, Mexico, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Norway, Saudi arabia, United arab emirates, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Croatia, Malaysia, Chile, Colombia, Costa rica, Antigua and barbuda, Aruba, Belize, Dominica, Grenada, Saint kitts and nevis, Saint lucia, Montserrat, Turks and caicos islands, Barbados, Bangladesh, Bermuda, Brunei darussalam, Bolivia, Egypt, French guiana, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Guadeloupe, Iceland, Jersey, Jordan, Cambodia, Cayman islands, Liechtenstein, Sri lanka, Luxembourg, Monaco, Macao, Martinique, Maldives, Nicaragua, Oman, Pakistan, Paraguay, Reunion, Uruguay, Russian federation, China.


London Blue Topaz Opal Pendant Argentium Silver Necklace, Gemstone Fine


Homepage   Sitemap   Contact Form   Privacy Policy Agreement   Service Agreement